Located In Mercer Island WA, serving the greater Washington County area, it’s our sincerest desire to provide the very best that dentistry has to offer to our patients. Our warm and caring staff are a dedicated and professional group that will work hard to put you at ease and make you comfortable the moment you step into our office. You will find that we’ve invested in just about everything imaginable, as well as some things you can’t imagine, to help you obtain and maintain excellent dental health.
Our patients say.
“I would like to share how professional, courteous and helpful the entire Staff are at Dr. Shiotsu’s Office. They get the job done efficiently, safely and smoothly. Thank You Each and Everyone, for making my trip to the Dentists Office comfortable and caring. I truly felt that my 😁 was in Great Hands!”
"I do appreciate the high level of training, expertise, and care that I consistently receive from Dr. Shiotsu and his entire staff."
“Outstanding, experienced, skilled dentist! Thorough and efficient. Referred to him by my previous dentist who was moving out-of-state and told me this is the dentist he would personally use for his oral care. I’ve been very pleased with the work he has performed. Office staff is welcoming and friendly, as well.”
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Goichi Shiotsu
Dr. Shiotsu is highly respected by his colleagues, who often refer their patients to him for help in resolving complex and challenging dental situations. He is one of a handful of dentists in the U.S. to receive certified university-based specialty training in both the surgical and restorative aspect of implant dentistry.
He is a national lecturer and an author, often asked to speak on the topic of implants and esthetic dentistry.
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Ryan Tam
A native of Washington state, specifically Mercer Island, Dr. Tam graduated from Mercer Island High School in 2011 and then completed a Bachelor's of Science degree in Neurobiology at the University of Washington (UW). His strong interest in both art and science led him to the UW School of Dentistry, which he graduated with a Doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) in 2020.
Dr. Tam started his career as a volunteer dental assistant at the Dental Fears Research Clinic while at the UW. From there, Dr. Tam got involved with research on topical fluoride use and its effectiveness in preventing cavities.
- Not only do we specialize in complex dentistry, we also provide total care for you. Visit us for your regular check-ups and cleanings!
- Dr. Shiotsu has advanced training in prosthetic, implant, and sedation dentistry.
- We use the latest technology to provide the best care for our patients, including microscopes for closer inspect of restorations and centrifuges for utilizing blood concentrates to reduce patient discomfort and improve healing time in surgeries.
- Local dentists and doctors personally choose our office for their dental care needs and also trust us to take care of their family members.
- Dr. Shiotsu and Dr. Tam perform oral cancer screenings for all patients at every examination. Your oral health is our top concern.
Dr. Shiotsu has been voted one of the area's top dentist
by Seattle Metropolitan Magazine every year from 2011 to 2022.
2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022